What is the purpose of this Policy?
CCH Consulting, which manages the website www.cchconsulting.fr, attaches great importance to the confidentiality of your data which represents for us a pledge of seriousness and confidence, no matter if it is about cookies or personal data.
What is a cookie and what is its purpose?
Cookies and other trackers are small « text » files placed and hosted by a server on your smartphone, tablet or computer when you visit a website.
Cookies do not identify you personally but identify your terminal (e.g. smartphone, tablet, etc.) via your IP address, as well as various information related to your browsing (e.g. browsing time, pages viewed, etc.) in order to:
- to memorize your identifier in order to recognize you when you connect again to a website and to keep your choices (e.g.: languages, refusal of cookies, keeping your basket, etc.)
- Track and analyze your use of a website for statistical purposes in order to improve your experience and provide you with a service tailored to your needs.
- to enable you to browse and use a website in optimal conditions.
- analyze your use of a website in order to provide you with advertising tailored to your needs either on that website or on other websites.
For more information on this topic, you can visit the following websites: www.cnil.fr, www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu.
When you log on to our website www.cchconsulting.fr, we may place cookies on your terminal for the following reasons and purposes only:
- Technical cookies that allow you to use our website www.cchconsulting.fr safely on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing you with a quality website.
- Statistical cookies recognized by the CNIL as being fully compliant with the RGPD and which are therefore exempt from consent. These statistical cookies allow us to know the use you make of our website www.cchconsulting.fr (e.g.: duration of viewing a page, pages consulted, etc.), based on our legitimate interest in providing you with an adapted and quality service.
We confirm, however, that we never use third-party cookies, i.e. cookies that are transferred to our partners. All cookies are hosted and used by our teams.
In all cases, the cookies deposited, whatever their nature, are kept for a maximum period of 13 months from their installation and are only renewed in the event of a new connection to our website at the end of this period. If you would like more details on the duration of use of our cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What control do you have on these « cookies »?
You cannot object to the deposit of technical cookies since they are necessary for the proper functioning of our website which would be otherwise potentially unusable.
In addition, and as explained above, we also use statistical cookies, which the CNIL considers to be sufficiently protective that we do not need your prior consent to use them legally. For more information on this subject, please consult the CNIL’s dedicated page here.
Who can you contact for more information?
We have officially appointed an outsource and independant Data Protection Officer (« DPO« ) to our supervisory authority in order to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your personal data, .
You can contact our DPO at any time and free of charge at email@example.com in order to obtain more information or details on how we process your personal data.
How can you contact the CNIL?
You may at any time contact the « Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés » or « CNIL » at the following address: CNIL Complaints Department, 3 place de Fontenoy – TSA 80751, 75334 Paris Cedex 07 or by phone at 01.53.73.22.22.
Can the Policy be modified?
Compliance certified by Dipeeo ®